To be admitted to any programme, candidates MUST fulfill the general Makerere University entry requirements for the respective programmes. In addition, candidates MUST fulfill the following requirements for programmes in the School of Computing and IT.
Entry Requirements for Graduate Programmes:
PhD: Candidates must be holders of Masters' degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering or any other relevant Master's Degree with evidence of having taken acceptable prerequisite course in the respective field.
Masters: Candidate must be a holder of a Bachelors
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- PhD in Computer Science
- PhD in Information Technology
- PhD in Information Systems
- PhD in Data Communications & Software Engineering
- MSc in Computer Science
- Master of Information Technology
- MSc in Information Systems
- MSc in Data Communications & Software Engineering